Keeping KCK Chamber Members, staff, and the community at large, healthy is our organization’s top priority. Given the evolving situation in regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking proactive steps for prevention and safety as we monitor the virus. Based on the latest information from local, state and federal health officials, we are postponing KCK Chamber events scheduled for the next 30 days.
These include originally scheduled:
- UNGolf Tourney (Postponed)
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 | 5 – 8:30 p.m. | TopGolf
- Congressional Forum, featuring Representative Sharice Davids (Postponed)
- Friday, March 20, 2020 | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Children’s Mercy Park
- Annual Meeting Gala (Postponed)
- Thursday, April 16, 2020 | 5:30 – 9 p.m. | HyVee Arena
The Chamber will remain open for business and will be integrating remote work as needed. If you would like to visit us, we encourage you to call ahead.
We continue to closely evaluate information as we receive it and will share with you moving forward. Please check our events page for the latest updates http://kckchamber.chambermaster.com/events/.
Public health experts advise anyone who is most vulnerable to complications from COVID-19 to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations to stay home as much as possible and avoid large gatherings. Please follow CDC recommended respiratory etiquette and safe hand washing practices and stay home if you feel ill.
Thank you for supporting our community through investment in the Chamber.
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Unified Government of KCK/WyCo Public Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers – CDC
- Risk Assessment Guidance – CDC
President & CEO