Please know, that the safety of our partners and members are our number one priority. Here are some of the precautions we have put in place to ensure a safe, successful and fun tournament this summer!
- KCK Chamber staff, volunteers, and golf course staff will wear proper PPE including face masks and gloves
- Social distancing of 6 ft or more will be highly encouraged, and enforced during check-in
- Each player (100 per flight) will have their own golf cart
- Golf carts will be sanitized before and after each flight
- Breakfast will be packed individually by Chamber staff and volunteers using gloves and masks
- Box lunches will be provided during lunch (social distancing during pick-up will be enforced)
- Award ceremonies and prizes for each flight will be done via Zoom call
- The KCK Chamber is working with Falcon Lakes to determine virtual ways to optimize the Tournament experience for or partners and golfers, including a digital score sheet and branding opportunities
- Hole sponsors will have signage at their respective holes, but face-to-face engagement will not be permitted this year
Thank you to our participating teams!
Black & Veatch
Kansas City Board of Public Utilities
Burns & McDonnell
Laborers’ Local Union 1290
Continental Consulting Engineers
High Touch Technologies
Kansas Gas Service
KC Aviation Department
The University of Kansas Health System
Mark One Electric Co.
Newkirk Novak Construction Partners
Newmark Grubb Zimmer
Pipefitters Local 533
Power Partners IBEW/NECA
Security Bank of Kansas City
The Hydeman Company, Inc.
Trekk Design Group
Other partners include:
Providence Medical Center
University of Kansas Medical Center