Ambassadors assist with Chamber events, new member recruitment, retention, groundbreakings and ribbon cuttings. This is a great way to network in many different arenas and get to know the community. Interested in being a KCK Chamber Ambassador? Contact Katelyn Kaminski, Director of Marketing & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second Tuesday of each month, at 10 a.m., unless otherwise noted.
Participate in Ambassador meetings and Chamber events.
Greet members and futre members.
Reach out to members & thank them for their involvement.
Provide staff with leads of potential members.
Be a representative of the PR and Marketing arm.
Invite potential members to attend different Chamber events.
Advocate for local business and be a champion of our mission.
- Meetings take place the second Thursday of each month, at 10 a.m., unless otherwise noted
- Chamber updates and events
- Ambassador Projects
- Network and share individual business updates
Ambassadors are highly encouraged to participate in Ambassador meetings and Chamber events.
- We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes before an event begins unless otherwise instructed
- Be available for at least the first 30 minutes of the event to assist late-comers
- Greet members and future members and direct them to registration, or as needed
- Host tables as needed
- Chamber Focus
- Business After Hours
- Signature events (i.e. Annual Celebration and Golf Tourney
Official Chamber Representatives
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings
- Special Event