Ambassadors assist with Chamber events, new member recruitment, retention, groundbreakings and ribbon cuttings. This is a great way to network in many different arenas and get to know the community.
Second Tuesday of each month, at 10 a.m., unless otherwise noted.
Participate in Ambassador meetings and Chamber events.
Greet members and futre members.
Reach out to members & thank them for their involvement.
Provide staff with leads of potential members.
Be a representative of the PR and Marketing arm.
Invite potential members to attend different Chamber events.
Advocate for local business and be a champion of our mission.
- Meetings take place the second Tuesday of each month, at 10 a.m., unless otherwise noted
- Chamber updates and events
- Ambassador Projects
- Network and share individual business updates
Ambassadors are highly encouraged to participate in Ambassador meetings and Chamber events.
- We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes before an event begins unless otherwise instructed
- Be available for at least the first 30 minutes of the event to assist late-comers
- Greet members and future members and direct them to registration, or as needed
- Host tables as needed
- Chamber Focus
- Business After Hours
- Signature events (i.e. Annual Meeting, The Best of KCK and Golf Tournament)
Official Chamber Representatives
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings
- Special Events
Member Contact Program
- Ambassadors reach out to current members and thank members for being part of the Chamber. The ‘Touch-Call’ list is provided and it is requested that the calls be made within the four weeks between meetings. Take notes and then return information to the Chamber with information and feedback regarding the calls.
- Assist in delivery of New Member Stickers and Directories.
Awareness of the Chamber
- Be a representative of the PR and Marketing ‘arm’ of the Chamber.
- Act as liaison between Chamber members, staff and board; provide pertinent information.
- Encourage involvement and feedback from membership and prospective members.